As I write, my 3 kids are sitting quietly watching WordGirl on PBS. I am able to sit and catch up on email. A sweet little puppy is curled up around my feet - asleep. My wonderful husband is working hard to support us. The great ladies at our church are fixing my family's dinner right now so that I don't have to cook tonight. I got to go to L3 today and share with a couple of hundred employees about the ministry of the clinic.
Tomorrow my husband is letting me have the night off to go shopping-for myself-by myself!
Friday I am leaving for a girls weekend in Dallas with the three best friends a girl could ask for.
God is good-all the time.
correction: Sam just came in with a big truck and wants me to play. I am noticing a certain aroma coming from him and guess it's time to get up and change a diaper. Rest time over. That's ok. God is still good!!
2 comments:
Oooooh I am so excited! Thank you for the compliment on being a friend. I love you girl!
You deserve your girl time. Hope you are having a blast catching up this weekend! Sidney has already made it well known that she misses her mommy. Not surprised, huh?
Post a Comment