Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The doors are open!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to partner with two other service agencies and present the message of abstinence to the entire - yes entire - Greenville High School. That is almost 1000 students who heard the benefits of abstinence and the dangers of sex before marriage. I have been praying for this show to be able to be shown and we were able to do it yesterday. But that is not the best news of the day...
After the show was over the principal of the high school was there. I have been trying to meet with him for a while and there he was. I introduced myself to him and asked him what he thought of the show. To make a long story short- I have a meeting with him tomorrow to discuss presenting the abstinence message in small groups inside the classrooms. I couldn't have planned it better. Please pray with me that doors will continue to fly open!
GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: