Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Long Time...No Hear

It has been so long since I have written. It seems that life has gotten very busy since my last post. I was reading my friend Lindsey's blog this morning and was inspired to write here again.

So much has happened since the last post. Our house purchase went through and we love the new house. God has truly blessed us!!

My sweet husband finished school. He earned his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy! I am so proud of all of the hard work and long hours that he put in. He is so smart and I love that he desires to improve himself and provide for us. But, I won't be calling him Dr. Sadler anytime soon - wouldn't want it to go to his head!! :)

The school year is wrapping up for us. The girls have finished all but 1 or 2 subjects. With the beautiful weather we are having, and less school work to do, we are enjoying more time outside.

Last Sunday night I finished another group in my Abortion Recovery Ministry. This is such a blessing in my life. When these brave women walk into the first group meeting they are scared. They carry the weight of guilt, shame, and grief on their shoulders. As we work through the next 2 months together, it is like a butterfly struggling to get out of its cocoon. Bound so tightly that you can barely breathe--- you fight to be released from your bondage. Then, at last - sweet healing and forgiveness from our Savior. The beautiful wings of grace are spread and a new life in Him begins!

I am so thankful that the Lord can take something that was meant for evil and turn it into something for good.

More soon...
3sa

No comments: