OK. I know someday my son will kill me for this, but it was so funny that I just have to share. Sam was getting out of the bath the other night and had one of those little baby towels on his head. He ran through the house (naked) to his bedroom. It was that precious little baby run where the bottom doesn't move and the legs are like little frog legs. (You know the run I'm talking about) He rounded the corner through the dining room and there- waiting for him- was our new puppy Beau. Now Beau is a Red Sable Dachshund. And when sitting he is just eye-level with a certain part of Sam's anatomy. When Sam got to the pup, Beau decided that this was worth investigating. One lick later, Sam did a jumping-jack sort of maneuver and proceeded to unleash the most terrifying scream I have ever heard. Of course- being the super Mom that I am, I snatched him up and comforted him. (after I stopped laughing!)
Oh- If only I had a video camera right then!
No comments:
Post a Comment