Friday, September 26, 2008

Day of rest

Sam was up sick last night so he couldn't go to daycare today. I stayed home with him and we have had a great day- just the 2 of us. I am going this afternoon to clean up the clinic's memorial to the unborn site at a local cemetery. It is always hard for me to go out there and today is no different. I am very glad it is there to give those who have aborted or lost babies a place to mourn.

UPSIDE- Tonight Terry and I get to go out on a date for my birthday. I am REALLY looking forward to spending some alone time with him.

SO SWEET- This morning Sidney told me that she still hasn't bought my birthday present. Her birthday was just last week and she told me she wanted to spend the $20 she got for her birthday on me! I was so touched. I told her that she should just make me a card or craft and that her money needed to be spent on something for her. She finally agreed, but as a mommy, I was tearing up.

No comments: