Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Samuel

Today is Sam's birthday. My sweet baby boy is turning 4 today. I thought I would share some of my favorite things about Sam.

I love that he loves to kiss his Mommy. I pray that never stops.

I love that he loves his trains and cars and is rarely without one (or more) in his hand.

I love that he snuggles with his 'baby' at night and is sad when we can't find it.

I love that he says "yes ma'am".

I love his big blue eyes and super long eyelashes.

I love that he announces to everyone when he toots. (ok I know I should discourage this, but he gets such a kick out of it that I still laugh when he says it)

I love that he won't go to sleep until Mommy or Daddy prays with him at night.

I love that he could spend all day in my lap reading book after book.

I love that all he wanted for his birthday was a flashlight and a measuring tape.

I love that he loves to kiss his Mommy. (I might have mentioned that one already)

I love that God chose me to be his Mommy.

Happy Birthday Samuel. Mommy loves you.

No comments: