So after a rousing game of thumb wars all around tonight, we were putting the girls to bed. The dog was found chewing on a pair of underwear in the floor and the discussion turned to stains. (Don't ask) Kaitlyn said that you can stain your shirt by spilling wine on it. I asked her how she knows what wine is. Her response... "it has gasoline in it." Why, I asked her, would anyone want to drink something with gasoline in it? Her response... "Because it makes you toot."
Oh no... it gets better. She then said, "Sidney must have drank a whole bunch of gasoline." Needless to say, Terry and I barely got out of their room with any self-control whatsoever. We were laughing too hard.
By the way, I won at thumb wars.
1 comment:
Wow....you've gotta wonder where kids come up with this stuff! That's too funny!
Post a Comment